The FP Mailing Postbase Ten franking machine is another mid to high volume franking machine, supplied by FP Mailing. The Postbase Ten can frank mail at faster rates of 90 or 110 letters per minute (depending on the settings), using a fully automatic feeder as it does so. Due to it being a mid to high volume franker, it offers much more advanced functionality and features that other, lower volume machines, simply do not possess. It can prove to be very advantageous to any business.
FP Mailing Postbase Ten Franking Machine
One of the main Postbase Ten franking machine benefits is that it can use the latest Mailmark technology. Mailmark can give FP Mailing Postbase Ten users access to lower franking rates, a new 2D barcode when franking and automatic tariff updates. As well as the latest Mailmark franking technologies, the FP Mailing Postbase Ten franking machine can also benefit users from smart meter technology.
To help ensure that you always pay the correct postage on your mail, the FP Mailing Postbase Ten franking machine comes with a 7Kg integrated weighing scale as standard. This feature can be upgraded if you wish to a larger, maybe more convenient, 30Kg scale. This will allow you to accurately weigh your mail and pay the correct postage with the FP Mailing Postbase Ten franking machine. Not only this but the unique size of the Postbase Ten makes it ideal to fit into any environment.
Other great and useful features that come with the FP Mailing Postbase Ten franking machine includes several job memories, several advertisements, many departmental accounts, a full colour touch screen and PIN security.
FP Mailing Postbase Ten Specifications & Details
View the FP Mailing Postbase Ten specifications and FP Mailing Postbase Ten details of the Postbase Ten below and find out what features it possesses.
- Speed: 90 or 110 letters per minute
- Feeder: Fully Automatic Feeder
- Maximum Envelope Thickness: 10mm
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi or LAN
- Weighing Platforms: 5 or 7Kg
- Advertisements: 30
- Departmental Accounts: 100 or 250
- Job Memories: Yes
- Colour Touch Screen: Yes
- Smart Meter Technology: Yes
- Mailmark Technology: Yes
- PIN security (Except with Navigator which uses password security): Yes
- Self Adhesive Label Dispenser: Yes
- Letter Catcher: Yes
- NavigatorBasic*: Yes
- NavigatorPlus* (Cost account management): Optional
- MailReport One* (Cost account management): Optional
- High Volume Envelope Stacker: Optional
- Letter Sealer: Optional
- Automatic High Speed Letter Feeder: Optional
- High Capacity Letter Stacking: Optional
- Dynamic Weighing System: Optional
- Highspeed-LAN + Wi-Fi + 3G connectivity: Optional
If you would like to purchase some low cost franking ink for the FP Mailing Postbase Ten, view our range of franking machine ink here.